Kids Can Have Fun with Faith Through Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School is a great way to help your kids stay connected to your faith home or form a new connection with a religious establishment, and spend some extra time with their church family during the summer. The communities along the lakeshore have an abundance of fun vacation bible school options for your kids to take part in!
Here is a list of currently scheduled vacation bible school opportunities in 2019:
- Monday, June 24th-Friday, June 28th; 9-11:30am - African Adventure Vacation Bible School at St. Simon's Catholic Church- 702 E. Bryant Rd. in Ludington. Cost is $15 per child or $30 for family. Call (231) 843-3497 for more information.
- Monday, July 8th-Friday, July 12th; 9am-12:15pm - Cornerstone Baptist Church- 121 Nelson Rd. in Ludington, offer "Roar! Life is Good, God is Good" Vacation Bible School. Kids ages Kindergarten-8th grade are welcome. Pre-register at cbcludington.com.
- Sugar Ridge Church- 2012 E. Wilson Rd. in Custer
- Our Savior Lutheran Church- 765 W. US 10 in Scottville
- Centenary United Methodist Church- 82 S. Hancock St. in Pentwater
- Lighthouse Baptist Church- 1950 N. Jebavy Dr. in Ludington
- United Methodist Church- 5810 Bryant Rd. in Ludington
Other area churches that generally offer vacation bible school opportunities include:
Stay tuned for more information on 2019 vacation bible school opportunities in the area!
Want to learn more about all things family in West Michigan? Visit Lakeshore Family Guide and "Like" us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/LakeshoreFamilyGuide
More Family Fun...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Ludington Activities & Things to Do -- Play on a beautiful beach, take a tour at Historic White Pine Village, or explore the barn quilt trail, murals or sculptures in the county--Ludington offers many fun things to do for the entire family!
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.