Used Book Sales in Ludington, Pentwater, Hart & Manistee
"There is no such thing as too many books."
Below is the 2017 Book Sale schedule:
- June 22-24, 2017 - AAUW Used Books Sale, Lakeview School, 502 W. Haight St. Thursday and Friday, 9am-6pm, Saturday 8am-2pm.
- July 14-16, 2017 - Ludington Friends of the Library Annual Used Book Sale, Friday 6pm-9pm, Saturday from 9am-5pm and Sunday from 10am-2pm, Ludington Library, 217 E. Ludington Ave. Check out the most current Ludington book sale information from the Mason County District Library.
Friends of the Manistee County Library book sales (except the Bear Lake Days & Kaleva Days sales) are held at the Book House behind the Manistee Library at 95 Maple St., Manistee. Check out the most current Manistee book sale information from the Friends of Manistee Library.
- February 10 & 11 - Book Lovers Sale, 10am-4pm.
- April 8 - April Showers Sale 10am-4pm.
- July 1 - Forest Festival Sale, 9am-5pm.
- July 8 - Bear Lake Days Sale, 9am-5pm.
- July 15 - Kaleva Days Sale, 10am-4pm.
- September 2 - Summer's End Sale, 10am-4pm.
- November 18 - Book Hunter's Sale, 10am-4pm
- June - Friends of the HAPL Book Sale, 9am-5pm, Hart Library, Hart. (Part of the Asparagus Festival events)
For library locations, check out our LOCAL Business Directory of Libraries and Bookstores in West Michigan.
Current West Michigan Events...
Upcoming West Michigan Events...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.