Hops & Props on the River in Manistee
Participating Breweries in 2018:
- Arbor Brewing Company
- Atwater Beer
- Bee Well Meadery
- Bell's Brewery
- Big Hart Brewing Co
- Blake's Hard Cider Co
- Boatyard Brewing Company
- Douglas Valley Winery
- Ellison Brewery + Spirits
- Farmhaus Cider
- Founders Brewing Co
- Iron Fish Distillery
- Latitude 42 Brewing Company
- Liberty Street Brewing Company
- Love Wines Winery
- Ludington Bay Brewing Company
- The Mitten Brewing Co
- Mountain Town Brewing Co
- New Holland Brewing
- Perrin Brewing Co
- Ridge Cider Company
- Right Brain Brewery
- ROAK Brewing Co
- Rochester Mills Beer Co
- Saugatuck Brewing Company
- Short's Brewing Company
- Starving Artist Brewing Co
- Stormcloud Brewing Company
- Tapistry Brewing
- Uncle John's Hard Cider
- Virtue Cider
Here's the schedule for 2018. The 2019 schedule will be posted as it becomes available:
- Boat Show, 10am-7pm.
- Craft Beer Festival, 2pm, over 30 participating breweries. Each entry ticket ($25 in advance, $30 at the door) includes a commemorative tasting glass and includes 5 tasting tickets. Additional tasting tickets are available for purchase. Tickets are available at the Manistee Chamber of Commerce, Visitors Center, and North Channel Brewing Company. In Ludington, purchase tickets at Ludington Bay Brewing Co.
- Tap Takeover-After the festival, head to a local restaurant for the tap takeover. Participating businesses include Bluefish Kitchen & Bar, TJ's Pub, River Street Station, Famous Flynns Craft Pizza and Beer House, and the Fillmore of Manistee.
Summer may be almost over, but the fun continues in Manistee at the Hops & Props on the River. Bring the family and enjoy this Victorian Port City.
More Manistee Information...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.