ATV and ORV Information in Mason and Lake County
Here is a brief description of these routes:
- Little Manistee Route: 47 miles in southern Lake County from M-37 to the west, 16th street to the south, and past 8 mile road to the north. This is for ORVs of all sizes.
- Little Manistee Motorcycle Trail: 46 miles in roughly the same location as the Little Manistee Route.
- Little O Motorcycle Trail & Route: 41 miles just north of Wolf Lake, which heads west and up in the northern section of Lake County.
- Tin Cup Spring Route (26 miles) and Tin Cup Spring Motorcycle Trail: in southern Lake County just east of south Kings Highway.
- Lincoln Hills Motorcycle Trail: 25 miles in northeastern Lake County.
- Lincoln Hills Route: 23 miles in northern Lake County east of M-37.
For more information and to view trail maps, go to the Michigan DNR website. Or view Public Act 240 regarding state government land ownership.
More Great Outdoors in West Michigan...
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in West Michigan:
Have Fun in Manistee, Michigan -- Explore Manistee's historic downtown district and riverwalk, hike the Manistee National Forest, canoe on the Manistee River, and more.
Hamlin Lake -- Just 4 miles north of Ludington, Hamlin Lake is a great destination for boating, fishing and climbing dunes! The Hamlin Lake shoreline is also part of the Ludington State Park.
Silver Lake Sand Dunes -- Visiting the Silver Lake Sand Dunes makes for a terrific vacation because you can take your off-road vehicle for a spin on the scenic sand dunes overlooking Lake Michigan and Silver Lake.
Things to Do in Pentwater, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like the quaint, artsy, harbortown village of Pentwater. Don't miss the popular Charles Mears State Park beach on Pentwater's Lake Michigan shoreline.
Lots of Activities in Scottville, Michigan -- Explore the Riverside Park along the National Scenic Pere Marquette River.
Canoeing or Fishing on the Pere Marquette River -- Many boat liveries offer canoe rentals.
Also, check out West Michigan Guides and our locally produced WestMichigan.MichBiz.com directory for our largest lists of Things to Do in West Michigan.